- Parfum Extraordinaire (made in France) in four sizes:
1/8 oz purse size Fabergette flacon (retailed for $3.75 in 1959)
1/4 oz (retailed for $9 in 1959)
1/2 oz (retailed for $15 in 1959)
1 oz (retailed for $27 in 1959)
- Cologne Extraordinaire in sparkling fluted cylinders in three sizes
2 oz (retailed for $2.50 in 1959)
- Bath Powder in velvet topped ottoman vanity box
- Bath Oil Concentrate
So what does it smell like? It is classified as a woody fragrance for women.
- Top notes: citrus, aldehydes, bergamot
- Middle notes: ylang ylang,
- Base notes: vetiver, sandalwood, patchouli, musk, oakmoss, ambergris, labdanum
"Faberge's new F#, or F-sharp, is boxed in France in the black-and-white of piano keys. Its top notes are sparkling, capricious, untimid; its undertones and end notes, resonant and complex."
Fate of the Fragrance:
Discontinued, date unknown. It was still being sold in 1970.